Random avatar

Yarmin Kun

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Conundrum Of Happiness

    The calmness of the plains really brings out one's “evil” side- the murderous rage of a single, solid, coherent whisper, that sings for only one person to hear. The never ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: a interruption

    The majority of people already addressed the main problems and whatnot, so I don't want to mention what has already been mentioned. However, what I will say is that the ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Egad! I'm new!

    Ah jaysis, it seems I'm kinda lost in here. Oh, well... Hey nice people (at least, I hope your nice), here is the latest noob to hit the YWS. I ...

    May 14, 2008


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus